How To Edit Sent Telegram Messages On Android, IOS And Desktop
Most times you are likely to make typing errors which of course you would always want to correct. But many people do not know that the can still edit the message they have already sent on telegram.
So you no longer have to worry how people will view you just because you made an error while typing or how you are going to retype a long text after deleting previous ones as a result of typo error.
On the telegram messenger app you can simply edit any message you have sent out to an individual, whether it has been delivered or not.
You can perform this action across all telegram versions or device type you are using like Android, iOS and its desktop app. However, note that all messages you edit would be marked "Edited" beside it.
For the fact that the steps are different for Android, iOS and desktop app, I'm going to list down differently how you can accomplish this no matter the device you are using.
HOW TO EDIT SENT TELEGRAM MESSAGES ON ANDROID
- To edit your message first of all open a conversation where you've sent a chat or text.
- Then tap and hold down the text and you will see a pencil icon at the top of the screen chat.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit your message.
- Finally, click on the checkmark button to confirm and finish.
HOW TO EDIT SENT TELEGRAM MESSAGES ON iOS
- Tap to open your conversation or message on telegram app.
- Press and hold down the message that you want to edit until a pop-up menu appears on the screen.
- Tap on "Edit" from the pop-up menu and adjust the contents of your messages the way you want.
- When you are done editing your message, kindly select the checkmark button to finish.
HOW TO EDIT SENT TELEGRAM MESSAGES ON DESKTOP APP
- Begin by opening your conversation on telegram that you want to edit and make changes to
- Right-click on the particular text or message that you want to edit.
- Then Choose the "Edit" option to edit your messages.
- To comfirm the changes you have made on your message tap on the checkmark button.
So that is how you can simply edit already sent messages or chats on telegram messenger app on Android, iOS and desktop app.